If you've been around the fitness world or even in the health section of a grocery store, odds are, you've either heard of whey protein or saw it on the grocery store shelf. So what exactly is whey protein? And why is it so popular today?
Innovative Sports Nutrition offers our Whey Protein that contains no fillers or additives. Whey isolate has been added for increased protein synthesis, as well as natural BCAAs for fast recovery from your workouts. Below, we'll take a brief look at what exactly is whey protein. Shop all of our exercise supplements online today!
WHAT IS WHEY PROTEIN?
Whey protein is a naturally-occurring protein found in many dairy products. When milk is made into cheese, whey protein is the liquid part of milk that is produced as a by-product. It contains many of the essential amino acids that your body needs to carry out essential processes. In the past few decades, whey protein has surged in popularity amongst those who exercise, professional athletes, or those who don't like traditional forms of protein. It is most often found in powder form, and then it is mixed with milk, water, or other drinks, such as smoothies, for a delicious drink. Whey by itself does not taste very good, which is why you will usually find many whey protein flavors to choose from.
BENEFITS OF WHEY PROTEIN
Many studies have been done on the health benefits of whey protein. Below are just a few of those benefits.
- Builds muscle. Whey protein has been shown to help improve muscle synthesis, which then promotes lean muscle mass. More gains in strength are seen and more quickly as well.
- Helps with weight loss. Since your body needs protein to build muscles, it stands to reason when you are taking whey supplements, your body has more protein to build muscle. Muscle, in turn, burns more calories, which helps with weight loss.
- Helps to reduce weight loss in people with HIV.
- Helps to prevent allergic reactions in infants and small children.
- Helps with muscle recovery. Whey protein has been shown to help some people recover faster from exercise.
- Reduces the risk of eczema and psoriasis. Some studies have shown that whey protein supplements have helped to reduce these skin conditions.
Truly, the list of benefits of taking whey protein goes on and on. Studies are on-going and not everyone experiences the same benefits as others. This just makes sense since each one of us is unique.
CHOOSE INNOVATIVE SPORTS NUTRITION FOR YOUR WHEY PROTEIN NEEDS TODAY
Here at Innovative Sports Nutrition, we have formulated high-quality Whey Protein for your needs. Coming in Chocolate, Vanilla, Cinnamon Swirl, and Cookies and Cream flavors, we've ensured that you'll love the taste as much as the benefits. You can use this Whey Protein before a workout and afterward as a workout recovery drink. You can mix it with whatever liquid you desire and also adjust the amounts to taste. The wide range of essential amino acids you will receive will give you a healthy dose of protein that is absorbed quickly in your body, which is why it's great to take right before or after a workout.
If you are interested in our Whey Protein, simply visit our website and order today!